Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Anotherealm BBS
Click the logo above to go back to the main site.

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

You do have to register to post but you will be a better person for it.

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Planning holidays in North America in 2015... (Read 1817 times)
ente per ente

Italy
Planning holidays in North America in 2015...
Aug 19th, 2015, 2:07am

As I already told Michele "bottomdweller" of Aphelion, I'm just planning my next holidays to North America to be held in the middle of October, more or less, as every year...I can stay only a few days in the U.S., cause of a lot of work to be done back home- and they want me back to Italy, so, just a few days of vacation again  :'( Roll Eyes ...- and I will be in Canada at first for a famous scale model show/contest, and then in Chicago and in Ohio...

Anyway, a good place where to have also this year the usual Aphelion/Quantum Muse/AnotheRealm annual meeting ( with food and beers, many beers of course...eh,eh) will be Dayton, Ohio this year, as I have never been there, and there is a HUGE Air Force Museum of flight to be visited in that place, not far from downtown, undoubtedly!!! Smiley Smiley

So, what do you think about? Anyone interested? Of course, as the previous years, I'll have some good European chocolate/cakes for all of you, if they are not seized from the customs of course...More details will follow soon, well, over the course of the next days...

Just let me know...  :) Smiley Smiley

View Profile   IP Logged
Jeangoldstrom
Sponsor
Front Page Author

I Love AR

Re: Planning holidays in North America in 2015...
Reply #1 - Aug 22nd, 2015, 1:25am

Wish I could join you, friend ente -- I hear the last get-together was a wonderful time for all. But Canton Ohio is a bit distant for me (from Pittsburgh PA) -- which sounds ridiculous with you coming from Italy!
Anyway, I will be with you "in spirit" and hope your trip is truly delightful.

Best wishes,
-- Jean Goldstrom

View Profile   IP Logged
Webbie
YaBB Administrator
Sponsor
Front Page Author

I love AR

Anotherealm
Reply #2 - Aug 23rd, 2015, 6:18pm

Had fun last time but now have a new day job with a kinda weird schedule.

I've heard the museum is very impressive.

Keep me in the loop and we will just have to see how it works out! Smiley

-W
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
ente per ente

Italy
Reply #3 - Aug 24th, 2015, 3:04am

Yes, indeed!!! As far as I know, a good day for the meeting would be on 13th October...we're planning on having dinner, with beers, a lot of Cheesy..., of course...eh,eh...but I'll let you know as soon as possible, when I have more details available, for sure!!! Wink Smiley

View Profile   IP Logged
ente per ente

Italy
Reply #4 - Sep 7th, 2015, 2:55am

I sent just today the PM with the hotel details, as promised...and waiting for some helpful hints about the best places where to eat ( [and DRINK Cheesy...eh,eh!) around, of course!!!

Smiley Smiley

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print