Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Anotherealm BBS
Click the logo above to go back to the main site.

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

You do have to register to post but you will be a better person for it.

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
So who in the Marvel Universe is really alive and who is really dead? (Read 1739 times)
Adrienne_Ray

I Love AR

So who in the Marvel Universe is really alive and who is really dead?
Jul 09th, 2018, 8:32pm

I grew up with the Avengers and the Fantastic Four and when they started making movies with Marvel characters, I was glad that Stan Lee lived to see their success.
But this is getting tiresome.
I'm sorry but I'm the kind of person that reads the last page of the book to make sure the hero doesn't die at the end of the novel. Life is too short to waste time watching sad movies.
How come Aunt May is outliving half the Marvel Universe?
Is this some kind of lame crap like they're going to wake up and it's all a dream? Or all happening in an alternate universe?
I haven't seen the last two or three films. I have only heard through the grapevine who lives and who dies and I think my kids are messing with me because why would Marvel kill all these people off?
I think we need a rewrite.

View Profile   IP Logged
Webbie
YaBB Administrator
Sponsor
Front Page Author

I love AR

Anotherealm
Re: So who in the Marvel Universe is really alive and who is really dead?
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2018, 9:56am

After the last movie it's kinda hard to tell. That and I wonder how closely the print versions follow the film versions.

Have to wonder what they can do with the few that are left?

-W
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
ente per ente

Italy
Re: So who in the Marvel Universe is really alive and who is really dead?
Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2018, 5:37am

I imagine that Captain Marvel, the female version to be released in March 2019, and Ant-Man will be of great help...eh,eh... Wink

By the way, possible SPOILLLERRRSSSS....some say that Captain America is going to die in the next movie to save the universe in the end, or at least this is what has been posted somewhere on the web, as the actor playing that role (perfectly so far, in my opinion...) has - possibly...- asked for moving away from the franchise after Avengers IV...well, we'll see if it will really happen...it would be a pity, obviously...

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print