Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Anotherealm BBS
Click the logo above to go back to the main site.

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

You do have to register to post but you will be a better person for it.

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wedding bell boos (Read 2160 times)
Webbie
YaBB Administrator
Sponsor
Front Page Author

I love AR

Anotherealm
Wedding bell boos
Nov 30th, 2014, 11:51pm

You were right Gary, a twist to the tale.
Got a chuckle or two out of me. Smiley

-W
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Gary A. Markette
YaBB Administrator

I Love AR

Re: Wedding bell boos
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2014, 6:21am

Thanks webbie. As you are the only one who posted I assume you're the only one who read this. Or, perhaps, as my grandmother once told me "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Oh well, I'm planning to submit an Editor's Extra later in the week and we can relegate "Wedding Bell Biis" ti the obscurity it evidently so richly deserves.

View Profile   IP Logged
Jeangoldstrom
Sponsor
Front Page Author

I Love AR

Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2014, 3:29pm

Dear Gary; No no no, you know how many people read vs how many post -- lots vs (practically) none.

I loved your "Wedding Bells" story. It harked me back to your delightful Treegreen collection. You must issue them as an anthology. They are really a worthy and endearing collection.

And for a twist at the end -- boy, that was really one!

Sorry I have not been logging in here. Have been a few health problems, but now I am back from the hospital and (practically) good as new -- well, slightly used, but you get the idea.

I really enjoyed your Ouija board story. But you probably know I like Ouija boards to start with. No, they don't fly around the room, etc. But they are fascinating gateways to all sorts of intriguing places -- at lease that is my experience.

Think about that anthology. It may not be a best-seller (you see what drek is best-selling these days) but....it will reach more readers if it is printed than if it is NOT printed, right?

Just a thought....

-- Jean

View Profile   IP Logged
John Gilbert

San Francisco Bay Area
Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2015, 6:27pm

That was very nicely done - a twist on they all "lived" happily ever after.

I get the back story on Stan and Heather, but must admit I do not get if there is any similar extraordinary aspect to Duck - sounds like there might be.

Again, really nice story.  :)

John

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print