Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Anotherealm BBS
Click the logo above to go back to the main site.

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

You do have to register to post but you will be a better person for it.

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Planning holidays in North America 2013... (Read 1307 times)
ente per ente

Italy
Planning holidays in North America 2013...
Aug 22nd, 2013, 11:38pm

I'm just planning my next holidays to North America to be held in the middle of October, more or less, as every year...I  and  another  scale modeler  from my Club  should be in Canada at first, going around in British Columbia and Alberta, and then,specifically, just in the Mid West of U.S.A....

Anyway,I  already planned  a  meeting. as usual, along with  some  well-known  members of Aphelion Forum ( or Aphelionites...eh,eh  ) that  will be held  on the dates above indicated, so, in case some  members of  AnotheRealm  Forum, too, are interested  in joining  our  small meeting/diner/lunch  just let me know,it would be really a pleasure to meet some of you members of this Forum, indeed, and  speak  about Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Horror, for sure...

I could be in Pennsylvania, too, but I don't think I can go any further than Pittsburgh anyway  this year, cause of lack of time...but Pittsburgh could be a good place to meet, or also some Ohio towns not far from there in some ways...

Just let me know...  

Wink Smiley Smiley

View Profile   IP Logged
Webbie
YaBB Administrator
Sponsor
Front Page Author

I love AR

Anotherealm
Re: Planning holidays in North America 2013...
Reply #1 - Aug 24th, 2013, 1:14pm

I'm sure there are a few of us in the Ohio / Pennsylvania area. Accommodations might get interesting but none the less who's out there?

Just so you know I'm in central Ohio.

-W
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
ente per ente

Italy
Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2013, 3:05am

It should be ok on 14th October 2013 in downtown Pittsburgh ...anyone else out there interested at the fun Sci-Fi/Horror/Fantasy meeting with lunch/diner and many beers along somewhere...?   Wink Wink Wink

View Profile   IP Logged
Webbie
YaBB Administrator
Sponsor
Front Page Author

I love AR

Anotherealm
Reply #3 - Sep 3rd, 2013, 1:04pm

October 14th is sadly a Monday when I will be slaving away at my day job ensuring corporate profits for the shareholders. Sigh...  :-/

-W
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print