Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Anotherealm BBS
Click the logo above to go back to the main site.

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

You do have to register to post but you will be a better person for it.

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
URGENT: WGM, are you still around? (Read 1137 times)
MikeH

I'm a writer, I'm a
poet, I'm a dweeb.

New Jersey
URGENT: WGM, are you still around?
Jul 03rd, 2013, 7:45am

WGM, I am working on a Reprint of the original SHA'DAA: TALES OF THE APOCALYPSE, and need your signed/written approval on the new contract to keep your short story in it. Also, on the flip side, I need your signed/written approval to move forward with the Reprint even if you are NOT going to be in it. I need this protection from future litigation, or else the Reprint of TALES will never happen. Please get back to me on this matter immediately if at all possible (or if you have a proxy that can get back to me on this matter asap). My work e-mail addy and home e-mail addy are as follows: m.hanson@ieee.org and shadaa1@mac.com. I will handle the entire matter as discreetly as you need me to. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Thank you. Michael H. Hanson.

Michael H. Hanson
http://www.shadaa.com/
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Jeangoldstrom
Sponsor
Front Page Author

I Love AR

Re: URGENT: WGM, are you still around?
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2013, 7:20pm

Mike, if you hear from WGM please let me know. I have been trying to contact him for...a couple of years now, I think.

-- Jean

View Profile   IP Logged
MikeH

I'm a writer, I'm a
poet, I'm a dweeb.

New Jersey
Re: URGENT: WGM, are you still around?
Reply #2 - Jul 9th, 2013, 3:35am

No word, yet. Jean. I'm afraid he has either passed on, or, is in some kind of assisted-living situation with no access to the internet. My last two letters to him were "returned to sender, address unknown," and none of his old e-mail address work. If I had the money I'd hire a private investigator, but I just can't afford that right now.

Michael H. Hanson
http://www.shadaa.com/
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print