Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Anotherealm BBS
Click the logo above to go back to the main site.

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

You do have to register to post but you will be a better person for it.

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Planning  holidays  in  North  America in October...eh,eh (Read 1585 times)
ente per ente

Italy
Planning  holidays  in  North  America in October...eh,eh
Sep 17th, 2012, 1:23am

Planning holidays in North America...2012...
I'm just planning my next holidays to North America to be held in October, as every year...eh,eh...I  and  another  scale modeler  from my Club  should be in Canada at first, going around in British Columbia and New Brunswick and then,specifically, just in Toronto between 10th and 11th, and then in U.S.A. in Chicago  on  13th  and  14th  to attend a  famous  scale model show  and then  in Cleveland on 15th and till 16th...

Anyway,I  already planned  a  meeting. as usual, along with  some  well-known  members of Aphelion Forum ( or Aphelionites...eh,eh  ) that  will be held  in Cleveland  on the dates above indicated, so, in case some  members of  AnotheRealm  Forum, too, are interested  in joining  our  small meeting/diner/lunch   just let me know,it would be really a pleasure to meet some of you members of this Forum, indeed, and  speak  about Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Horror, for sure...eh,eh

Just in case...eh,eh Smiley

View Profile   IP Logged
Webbie
YaBB Administrator
Sponsor
Front Page Author

I love AR

Anotherealm
Re: Planning  holidays  in  North  America in October...eh,eh
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2012, 1:34pm

Sounds like quite a trip

-W
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
ente per ente

Italy
Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2012, 9:54pm

Oh  yeah...eh,eh Smiley

I've not  visited  all the  many  and many  states of U.S.A.  yet  ( I saw only  24  of them  so far...eh,eh), but  in some years,with the passing of time, after  some  other  holidays  seasons,  who knows...eh,eh? Smiley Smiley

View Profile   IP Logged
Webbie
YaBB Administrator
Sponsor
Front Page Author

I love AR

Anotherealm
Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2012, 1:40pm

ente per ente wrote on Sep 19th, 2012, 9:54pm:
Oh  yeah...eh,eh Smiley

I've not  visited  all the  many  and many  states of U.S.A.  yet  ( I saw only  24  of them  so far...eh,eh), but  in some years,with the passing of time, after  some  other  holidays  seasons,  who knows...eh,eh? Smiley Smiley

Sounds like you have been to more of them than I have.  :)

-W
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Jeangoldstrom
Sponsor
Front Page Author

I Love AR

Reply #4 - Sep 22nd, 2012, 6:56pm

Wish I could join you for lunch, ,ente per ente. My dear spouse is an enthusiastic model maker, and I know he would enjoy meeting you and talking about models as well as s-f. Alas, for us that would mean 5 hours of driving...just thinking about it makes me want to take a nap. So sorry. But do let us know if you are ever in the western PA area. It would be so nice to meet you after corresponding so long here.
-- Jean
P.S. Have a bunch of fun on your trip -- and I'm sure you will.

View Profile   IP Logged
ente per ente

Italy
Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:53pm

Webbie  said:

Code:
Sounds like you have been to more of them than I have.  :)  

It's only that, until  some years ago, I was able to  go  to Canada and U.S.A.  at least twice  per year,so I  was allowed to  visit  deeply  more than  one state  at a time,  but  over the course  of the last  years  I  tried  to  visit  some countries abroad  both  in the Western and in the  Far  Eastern ( or in the SouthEastern...) part of the world, so  only  one  travel to  North America  every year  since then...eh,eh Wink

For  Jeangoldstrom:

Quote:
But do let us know if you are ever in the western PA area.

Indeed, maybe  there will be a good opportunity  next  year, if  I can arrage   another  course  for my  next   holidays  in U.S.A.  - still to be planned...- that  lets  me  visit  that wide  state, too...I'll do my best, of course...eh,eh Smiley

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print