Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Anotherealm BBS
Click the logo above to go back to the main site.

HomeHelpSearchLogin  

You do have to register to post but you will be a better person for it.

The Fine Print: The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. We are not responsible for them in any way.

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A message from Jean (Read 1140 times)
Gary A. Markette
YaBB Administrator

I Love AR

A message from Jean
Jun 29th, 2011, 1:05am

Our beloved editor emerita, Jean Goldstrom, champions the cause of wild horses in the U. S. She recently distributed an email describing the plight of these magnificent animals. Here is the context of that email:

"I'm calling on my friends and family members to join me in fighting for the future of America's wild horses and burros. These iconic animals are threatened as never before by a federal policy that rounds them up by the tens of thousands from public lands in the West and inhumanely warehouses them at great taxpayer expense.

"Please visit Help High Rock Mustangs to oppose another cruel and unnecessary wild horse roundup. The more citizens who speak up, the better our chances of saving the mustangs! Thank you."

Let me add my voice to Jean's. Join our appeal, 'realmers. Tell the government they could be doing something with our tax money other than torturing helpless horses. Visit the website Jean mentions and "saddle up."

View Profile   IP Logged
Adrienne_Ray

I Love AR

Re: A message from Jean
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2011, 3:43pm

Okay. How can we help?

View Profile   IP Logged
Gary A. Markette
YaBB Administrator

I Love AR

Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2011, 6:22am

Visit Help High Rock Mustangs.com for more info about how to help. I'm pretty sure you can get there just by typing it in Google.

View Profile   IP Logged
wgm
Anotherealm Newbies

I Love AR

Reply #3 - Jul 28th, 2011, 4:23pm

Will be done.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print